Entrepreneur, Media Producer, Director, Writer, Designer, Storyteller, Father, Husband, Problem Solver, Creator, Futurist, Filmmaker, Photographer, Lifelong Learner, Teacher, Self-Actualizer, Funnist, Instigator, Agent Of Change
RUDY POE INC MEDIA PRODUCTIONS
Embracing The Change, Writer, Producer, Director, Editor, and Host, 2020-
- Online course, seminars and book designed to be your go-to guide to embracing the future and “The Change”.
Here. Us. Now., Writer, Producer, Director Editor, 2014
- Feature documentary focusing a mother and father’s journey to save their two young daughters from an ultra-rare, deadly disease.
The Imagine it! Project, Co-Founder, Writer, Producer, Director, Editor, 2007 – 2010
- Co-creator of two feature documentaries and Video Thought Library with 80+ luminaries from Stanford, MIT, the Smithsonian, National Academy of Engineers, Lincoln Center, Pixar and others.
Rudy Poe Inc., Huntington Beach, CA (rudypoe.com), Founder 2009 -
- A personal media brand and consulting firm with select clients in retail, medical, fashion and technology industries. Develops branding/imaging, educational and media solutions across various mediums.
JustFoodForDogs, Irvine, CA (justfoodfordogs.com), Co-Founder 2010 –
- A ground-breaking company focused on creating the category of fresh, human-grade food for pets. Worked with partners in branding, media production and technology solutions.
Eleventh Day Entertainment, Encino, CA (www.eleventhday.com) Co-Founder, President, Executive Producer, Director, Editor
- Produced over 200 hours of video programming and multimedia content.
- Orchestrated building of one of the first high-definition post-production facilities in Los Angeles.
- Co-managed client relations with television networks, corporations, foundations and the military.
- Interviewed and worked with celebrities from Entertainment, Sports and Politics.
- Responsible for all strategic planning, personnel, production, finance and business affairs.
- Provided creative direction for communications related media projects.
- Received Emmy, Image, Cine and numerous other prestigious awards.
River Road Productions, Universal City, CA 1994 – 1995
- Produced 100 Years of Cinema documentary series for Showtime Networks.
- Hired and managed staff and freelance production personnel.
- Developed and established mutli-media research database.
- Negotiated licensing contracts with hundreds of archives.
- Interfaced with celebrity talent and network executives.
Point Blank Productions, Inc., Los Angeles, CA 1989 - 1991 & 1993 - 1994
Unit Production Manager/Assistant Director/Research & Post Production Supervisor
- Managed various aspects of of Turner documentaries, “In Search Of Dr. Seuss” & “MGM: When the Lion Roars”.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of 100+ person production/creative teams.
- Dr. Seuss film was nominated for 7 Emmy Awards. MGM series won Emmy for “Best Informational Series”.
Creative Impact, Inc., Costa Mesa, 1989 – 1993
- Developed and created advertising and PR campaigns for clients in sports/health/lifestyle industries.
- Provided creative direction on layout and design, copywriting and photo/video shoots.